Friday, December 16, 2011

separated siblings

Today my babies are at different babysitters for the first time!  Our regular sitter has the day off and there was a little mix up with Grandma Gora, so I had to find a last minute fill in to watch the kids.  I didn't think it would be fair to dump two toddlers on an unsuspecting friend, so the kids are separated for the first time.  I'm not worried about Rowan, that girl can fend for herself no problem!  But little Rig has always had his big sister to follow around and take charge when need be.

Well, it's 10:45 and the kids have been out on their own for about two hours now so overprotective Mommy has already checked in to see how they're doing.  Rowan is at our friend Liz's today playing with her BFF Gretchen.  She packed a bag and took along her blanky, two princess dresses and two pairs of heels...lol.  And from the picture Liz sent, it's safe to say all is well.

for some reason i think rowan looks like my mom here...
And little Rigby is spending the day with my friend Karen and her twins Caleb and Kylie.  He seemed a little hesitant when I dropped him off, but as I handed him off to Karen he hugged her and layed his head on her shoulder like only Rigby does...so I knew he was going to be fine.  Karen sent me a pic and said he's had a snack and is playing and having fun with his friends.  She also said he's amazed by the buck (deer head) that hangs on their wall.  What a GUY.  He even got his hair "did" by Karen...she said he wanted handsome hair like Caleb...oh my.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS