Monday, April 28, 2014

babygora = thegoralife

Well, as most of you already know, our family has sort of been "missing" from the blogging world since the end of last year.  So much has happened since then...so much, so fast.  I'm not even sure where to begin.  I can tell you this though...my light and ever so informational baby centered blog will be probably be changing a bit. Yes, I'm totally still going to write about the kids (this is basically our life scrapbook!), but there's MORE to say now with all that's happened and is happening in our lives. We've been praying and feel led to share more of ourselves and this life God has given us.  I'm not sure if this is just therapeutic for us, a memoir so we will not forget this journey, or perhaps something God is intending to use some other way.

I've also decided to back post all of our journal entries from the Caring Bridge site that we used to update people while Derek was in the hospital.  What God was teaching us and how He was upholding us during those days and weeks are so precious to us; we want to make sure those moments are not forgotten.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS