Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rigby's first day of preschool

This is an extra special day. I'm writing two blog posts AND more importantly, Rigby had his first day of preschool. How is it possible that my sweet lil' Rig is big enough for school? I feel like I was still carrying him on my hip at this time last year. Ok, maybe that's not completely accurate...but at this time last year he was still the baby.

Rig was echoing his big sister in the days leading up to today...saying he didn't want to go to school. I'm pretty sure he meant it though. But thankfully, Rig is pretty easy going. He walked right into the classroom he said he didn't like [which made me chuckle...I DON'T like this place Mom], hung up his backpack and started to play. He even posed for a picture or two with me. ? Easy peasy.


so handsome.
he's never looked this grown up.
there's nothing like a hug from big sis
ohhh the cuteness. dimples and all.
i DON'T like this place mom
sentimental mommy
hanging up his backpack.
you know, big boy stuff.
and of course, playing and smiling
before I could even get out of the room

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS