Saturday, September 20, 2014

camo

Derek brought home a puppy a month or so ago. Yes...A PUPPY. I joke with him that he must have thought my life was getting too easy again. I survived him almost dying and months of unknowns pertaining to his health...and then there's this puppy. [sigh...] I would have to say she ranks up there among the things I've had to persevere thru this year. To say the least, she's a LOT of work. On a normal day she enjoys eating mice and moles, jumping, biting, scratching, peeing on the porch and knocking down little people. She's a TERROR. We named her Camo, for camoflauge. I have to admit she does have the cutest perky ears and looks like a little seal. But I'm still trying to figure out why we thought this was a good idea. ? Not too long ago she ate rat poison we had hidden in the barn. She found it and gobbled it up in the blink of an eye. Yep. She should have died. But what we did we do? Rushed her to the vet...SHE LIVES. 





There's one thing she does that I actually like. She plays soccer. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS