Sunday, December 19, 2010

love bugs

Every morning Rowan sneaks into our bed to snuggle...usually around 6am. But as soon as she hears Rigby talking on the monitor she gets super excited and says "Biggy awake...he talkin...I get him!" and she rushes into his room, climbs in his crib, and they play and cuddle.  It's really cute and just warms my heart. 

I remember when Rowan was little and Derek and I would race to her door to get her out of bed whenever she was waking up from a nap.  It's like we would fight over who could get to get her 1st.  Now Rowan is the one running to Rigby's room to get him because she loves him so much. 

1 comment :

  1. They always manage to bring a smile to my face. Keep the pictures and videos coming....Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS