Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rigby is 4 months old

Time keeps flying by and my little baby is already 4 months old!  He's growing so fast -- and I just hate it.  Derek keeps saying he can't wait until next year when Rig can do more...and I'm wishing things would slow down.  I love that he's still my baby boy, and it honestly makes my heart heavy to think of him and Rowie getting big.  I love this age...everything is exciting and such a joy. 

Rigby had his 4 month appointment on Monday, and he's still the fat kid :)  He weighed 19lbs 12 oz and was 27" long and is off the charts as far as percentile.  He's longer and heavier than Rowan was at 7 months...and I remember thinking how big she was.  How funny :) I was looking back at pics of Rowan to see if her and Rigby looked a lot alike at this age...and of course they do.  I'm posting a pic of Rowan at that age too because she had such a sweet little face.  

Rigby 4 months
Rowan when she was 4 months

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS