Monday, February 23, 2009

Poor teddy

Poor teddy is right! Rowan discovered how to bite and hold things in her mouth over the weekend - and she's been cracking us up ever since. This morning I handed her a little white teddy bear to play with while I was getting ready for work, and when I came back into the room she had the poor bear dangling from her mouth. I had to laugh because when I gave it a tug she just grinned through her teeth and wouldn't let go. She kept the bear hostage throughout our whole morning routine...even while I got her dressed!

The frog was her 1st victim...poor teddy was the 2nd.

1 comment :

  1. What a lucky Teddy....to have such a beautiful playmate. She is absolutely precious. I want to see her sometime when you are visiting your Mom. Love ya, Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS