Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took Rowan and Rigby to get pumpkins today...I know, a little late being that Halloween is tomorrow.  But I guess pumpkins are a fall thing anyway, right?  I think we'll still carve them too.  Last year we bought and carved them really early and they were rotten by Halloween...I guess we're doing the exact opposite this year.  We had so much fun doing it last year that I'd hate for Rowan (or Derek) to miss out.

This year we tried a new pumpkin patch...one with a big jump-ee, corn maze, hay rides, and even pony rides. It took awhile to get Rowan warmed up -- sometimes she's really shy and clingy -- but eventually she was riding a pony and having fun in the wagon with Daddy and Rig.






No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS